Read so many reviews and got recommendation too to try, based on my personal opinion this is nothing much special. They do have a very small cozy and lovely seating area (cafe) across the street from the street-side stand, unfortunately it is really small. With many tourists, if you wish to seat and enjoy guess it will probably be very disappointing.
Banh Mi 25
Just a small stall along Hang Ca. If you don’t look out for the sign, you will definitely miss it.
25 Hang Ca, Hoan Kiem
7.00am to 9.00pm (Mon-Sat)
7.00am to 7.00pm (Sun)
What is #banhmi
Vietnamese baguette (also bánh mì)Bánh mì or banh mi is the Vietnamese word for bread.
In Vietnamese cuisine, it also refers to a type of baguette which is often split lengthwise and filled with various savory ingredients as a sandwich and served as a meal. Plain banh mi is also eaten as a staple food.
Thank you for watching our video at #jesgbc #foodtourjesgbc, again all review is based on our own experience hope you will give it a like and subscribe. If you have any better recommendation, do comment right below. Maybe will create another bucket list for our return.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://cardtutorialonly.com/am-thuc/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mẹo tẩy sạch vết nhãn mác trên đồ nhựa, thủy tinh – Hãy tìm hiểu ngay nào | Điện máy XANH
- NGỮ PHÁP TOEIC – CÁCH GHI NHỚ DẤU HIỆU NHẬN BIẾT TỪ LOẠI CỰC ĐƠN GIẢN
- 5 DẤU HIỆU "ĐỤNG CHẠM" NẾU CON TRAI THÍCH BẠN |5 SIGNALS OF TOUCHING IF A GUY LIKES YOU |HƯƠNG WITCH
- 4 cách nấu cháo ếch cho bé ăn dặm từ 6 đến 8 tháng tuổi
- Top 10 loại bánh ngọt nổi tiếng thế giới